Trusting anyone with your money is an arduous task, especially when you’re at risk of losing it. To make gambling more fun and carefree for our visitors, we paid extra attention to those crypto casinos we would instead pass on.
Since some of the online casinos on the market are not what they often seem when first introduced to them, we felt obliged to share which ones will cost you the opportunity to live the luxurious life you deserve.
The casino that has been categorized as Blacklisted
For the time being, we are adding to the list the following sites:
- Casino Alpha (casino-alpha.com)- They are not paying out customers and affiliates as well – or just a part of it; they will find bug excuses. Also, Casino has closed down.
- Richprize (rp.casino)- they are associated with the same people as the previous casino mentioned (they rebranded the domain)
- Bitcoin Games (games.bitcoin.com) – Doesn’t deserve your time and money, has a low rating, and has had no improvement in the past years.
- BitDice (bitdice.me) – casino, after numerous requests from their users and to us, hasn’t been paying out the request for withdrawals. Also, Casino has closed down.
- Blockspins (blockspins.com) – High risk of withdrawal and support issues. Also, Casino has closed down.
- Slottica (slottica.com) – Continous problems with withdrawals, and Terms and Conditions are not player friendly.
- Kryptosino (kryptosino.com) – after numerous trials to reach out to management, they failed to answer. The Site has been raising several red flags, and we believe that soon they will do the same with players. Therefore, we are adding the casino to the blacklist and suggesting all players stay away.,
- Betnomi (betnomi.com) – Betnomi has a long history, but since the beginning hasn’t been quite good in delivering great experience for users, and lately the time to withdraw is just endless. We have been seeing lots of nevative sentiment towards betnomi and decided to blacklist, also, they always had bad practices with us affilaites, and therefore that was another red flag that we considered when adding it to this list.
How do we decide which Casinos don’t make the cut?
We are sure you are already aware that CryptoGamble has a strict rating system applicable to all casino reviews, in which we go over the overall quality of the service and user satisfaction of the given online casino. Only those we deem worthy make the list of reliable crypto casinos. Those that don’t end up here, on the ‘’Blacklisted Page’’.
The casino could fail our test and ultimately lose our trust for a few reasons. The reasons are vast, from not paying out or holding a sketchy license to slow depositing and withdrawal processes. We investigated all of these crypto casinos to minimize the chances of you getting scammed and maximize the odds of winning big. We got you covered!
How can a casino leave the Blacklisted page?
We recognize that many casino operators take constructive criticism seriously and try to enhance their service and overall user experience. In order to leave our Blacklisted page, they will undergo yet another rating test from our side, and in case they pass with a satisfactory score, we will consider them as a valid and trustworthy crypto casino.
In order for that to happen, these casinos need to understand the importance of user satisfaction and trustworthiness. As we always say to our users, it is crucial to check and investigate who they trust, and we are doing the same.
Lastly, there are casinos that cease their operations. We recommend you have a look to check if you still have balances left and to reach their customer support to process your last transactions. These casinos that are now offline, or about to be, are:
- BetterDice Casino
Stay safe and happy gambling!