Blacklisted Casinos: Stay away from scam sites!
Trusting anyone with your money is an arduous task, especially when you’re at risk of losing it. To make gambling more fun and carefree for our visitors, we paid extra attention to those crypto casinos we would instead pass on.
Since some of the online casinos on the market are not what they often seem when first introduced to them, we felt obliged to share which ones will cost you the opportunity to live the luxurious life you deserve.
The casino that has been categorized as Blacklisted
For the time being, we are adding to the list the following sites:
- Casino Alpha (casino-alpha.com)- They are not paying out customers and affiliates as well – or just a part of it; they will find bug excuses. Also, Casino has closed down.
- Richprize (rp.casino)- they are associated with the same people as the previous casino mentioned (they rebranded the domain)
- Bitcoin Games (games.bitcoin.com) – Doesn’t deserve your time and money, has a low rating, and has had no improvement in the past years. Regardless of the domain name, this is still a scam casino.
- BitDice (bitdice.me) – The casino after numerous requests from their users and to us, hasn’t been paying out the request for withdrawals. Also, the Casino has closed down.
- Blockspins (blockspins.com) – High risk of withdrawal and support issues. Also, the Casino has closed down.
- Slottica (slottica.com) – There are continual withdrawal problems, and the terms and conditions are not player-friendly.
- Kryptosino (kryptosino.com) – after numerous trials to reach out to management, they failed to answer. The Site has been raising several red flags, and we believe they will soon do the same with players. Therefore, we are adding the casino to the blacklist and suggesting all players stay away.,
- Betnomi (betnomi.com) – Betnomi has a long history, but since the beginning, it hasn’t been quite good at delivering a great user experience, and lately, the time to withdraw has been endless. We have been seeing lots of negative sentiment towards Betnomi and decided to blacklist it. Also, they always had bad practices with our affiliates, which was another red flag we considered when adding it to this list.
- betandplay.com – it’s not the first time hearing about a casino that scams players, but when they also scam partners first is an instant red flag putting a casino straight to the blacklist. Betandplay has been added to the list for this reason. Unprofessionalism is what you will get if you decide to spend any money on a gambling site. However, any other related casino brand associated with this casino is automatically blacklisted, and it includes: platincasino.com
- Megadice.com, wsmcasino.com, and luckyblock.com are all from the same company. The reason is simple: bad business practices, including rising capital via their own token with no value.
- Heybets.io, unprofessional management, and “scammers” are small words to describe. The same owner created GamblingApes.com, leaving hundreds of small investors with no communication or type of investment return. Our advice: Stay away!
Casinos that we don’t suggest gambling at
while the previous list was with blacklisted casinos, the following are not blacklisted, but rather they are to avoid. The scarce offering, the overall rating is below average, and we don’t recommend depositing there. Many other options with higher-quality gaming experiences can be found online.
How do we decide which Casinos don’t make the cut?
We are sure you are already aware that CryptoGamble has a strict rating system applicable to all casino reviews, in which we go over the overall quality of the service and user satisfaction of the given online casino. Only those we deem worthy make the list of reliable crypto casinos. Those that don’t end up here, on the ‘’Blacklisted Page’’.
The casino could fail our test and ultimately lose our trust for several reasons. The reasons are vast, from not paying out or holding a sketchy license to slow depositing and withdrawal processes. We investigated all of these crypto casinos to minimize the chances of you getting scammed and maximize the odds of winning big. We’ve got you covered!
How can a casino leave the Blacklisted page?
We recognize that many casino operators take constructive criticism seriously and try to enhance their service and overall user experience. To leave our Blacklisted page, they will undergo yet another rating test from our side, and in case they pass with a satisfactory score, we will consider them as a valid and trustworthy crypto casino.
For that to happen, these casinos need to understand the importance of user satisfaction and trustworthiness. As we always say to our users, checking and investigating who they trust is crucial, and we are doing the same.
Lastly, some casinos cease their operations. We recommend you have a look to check if you still have balances left and to reach their customer support to process your last transactions. These casinos that are now offline, or about to be, are:
Stay safe and happy gambling!