Play Bitcoin Crazy Time Live
What is Crazy Time?
The game comes in the form of a money wheel with multiple prizes, including four different bonus games that will certainly excite any player that chooses to play the game. Crazy Time’s greatest feature is the fact that players have the chance to multiply their initial bet value by as many times as lady luck allows them to in a single spin, with the maximum top prize being 160000x the initial bet value.
With an amazing design, hilariously funny and easy-going hosts, huge payouts, and colors that will have you thinking you’re in Alice in Wonderland, playing Crazy Time and not returning to it are next to impossible!
Where to play Crazy Time with cryptos
Crazy Time Live Winnings
Crazy Time’s wheel isn’t alone in its endeavors, it comes with a “Top Slot” that will give the player’s bets an initial multiplier value in almost every spin. The “Top Slot” multiplies both the number of spots and bonus game features. For that to happen, all that’s necessary is for the horizontal line present in the Top Slot to be aligned with a multiplier value and, if that happens, the lucky ones that place a bet in the correct spot can expect a nice boost in returns.
This multiplier will also either multiply the original number bet if it stops in the “1, 2, 5, or 10” spots or multiplies the multipliers (I know, that’s a lot of multiplications!) in the bonus games, depending on where the wheel lands.
How to play Crazy Time
Crazy time is a very easy game to play and you’ll get the hang of it in a spin or two but just so you don’t go at it completely blind, here we will give you a general idea of how to play it.
Players will initially place their bets in the spots they choose, which can be the four number spots, 1, 2, 5, and 10, and/or the bonus games spots, which we will get to in a moment. After the initial bet, the “Top Slot” will randomly choose either a number or a bonus game and add a multiplier to it before the big wheel stops, this doesn’t always happen but thankfully it does happen more often than not. The big wheel will then spin and if the players were lucky enough to place a bet in the correct spot, money will start flowing into their balance.
The number spots will payout accordingly to their value, for example, if a player bets on 10 and 10 hits, then the returns will be 10x that of the initial bet, and the same goes for the other numbers unless the “Top Slot” has given a multiplier value to that spot.
If players bet on bonus games and it hits, they are moved to that game’s area and, with the help of the host, will have the opportunity to see their initial bet multiplied by a factor of at least 10 in most cases.
Crazy Time has four Bonus Games, Pachinko, Cash Hunt, Coin Flip, and Crazy Time. These bonus rounds happen, on average, every six spins and can be boosted by the “Top Slot” multiplier as well.
In Pachinko, a drop the puck sort of game, the players will have a chance to get unlimited doubles, meaning that they can double all the board’s multipliers several times, as long as luck is on their side and the puck lands on the correct spot. In this bonus game, the average multiplier value is usually between 19x and 20x the initial bet.
Cash Hunt moves the player, and the host, to a screen with 108 multipliers on a grid-like structure. The multipliers will then be hidden by symbols and shuffled, once the shuffling ceases, the player will then choose the symbol of their liking and hope that it pays out big time!
Coin Flip is… well… the name is pretty much self-explanatory but just to make sure everyone’s on the same page, Coin Flip is summed up to the host flipping a coin that has 2 different colors, red and blue, and each of those colors has a different multiplier to it that was automatically generated by the machine. If the player chose the correct color, a decent payout will ensue.
Crazy Time is the main event of the bonus games, with the same name as the actual game, if you bet on Crazy time and it hits, brace yourself for a gigantic colored wheel that will blow your senses away! Evolution Gaming has really nailed the user interface design on this one!
Playing this bonus game is also fairly easy, the player will follow the host through a red door and step into the games room where it will be met by the already mentioned gigantic wheel. Here the player will have the option to choose between 3 different arrows, one green, one blue, and one yellow. After choosing their desired arrow, the wheel will spin and either land on a multiplier, or land in a “Double” that will double all the multipliers showed in the wheel and give the player another spin, this can happen multiple times.
Similar to Pachinko, the player will also have the opportunity to double the multipliers in the wheel, up to 160000 times the initial bet value, making the Crazy Time bonus game the highest paying feature of the game.
Probabilities and RTP
- #1 – 20/54: The 1 which is the easiest symbol is drawn 37% of the Spins.
- #2 – 14/54: 25.92% of the Spins. Nearly one in 4 hits result in 2 in the long run.
- #5 – 7/54: 12.96% of the Spins
- #10 – 4/54: 7.4% of the Spins
- Coin Flip – 4/54: the least paying Bonus game has 7.4% of the Spins as a chance to exit
- Pachinko – 2/54: 3.7% of the Spins
- Cash Hunt – 2/54: 3.7% of the Spins
- Crazy Time – 1/54: the highest-paying Bonus game has a 1.85% chance of spinning.
Crazy Time can be a low volatility game if the players spread out their bets by placing money in a combination of spots rather than going all in just one of them, what this means is that there are no great risks involved as long as you use this strategy and the player can expect plenty of small winnings throughout their play-through, with huge payouts being spread out quite a lot.
If the player is feeling lucky and wants to bet big on just one or two spots, then the volatility will rise significantly but the RTP will also be worth the risk as long as it hits.
Considering the volatility of the game, the best strategy, usually implemented by those that play the game regularly, is to spread out their bets all over the board, ensuring small winnings in most rounds, rather than betting big and losing big. This is the best strategy for short/medium term playtime, as in the long term the casino, just like in any other game, usually has the upper hand.
Basically, having a reserved and low volatility approach to the game will, more often than not, result in small but regular winnings.
Other Related Game Shows
- Dream Catcher – The game features a vertically mounted wheel containing 54 colored segments. 52 of these segments contain different numbers, 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, and 40. There are also two multiplier segments on the wheel, x2, and x7. Players bet on which number they think the wheel will land on and if it does, it’s money in the bank!
- The Lightning Roulette game allows you to predict the number on which the ball will land when you place one or more bets that cover that number. With game rounds from one to five, in each round “Lightning Numbers” are randomly struck by lightning and allows players to win from 50x to 500x the initial bet value.
- In Live Monopoly, a game very similar to Crazy Time, all the action is being broadcasted live. This casino game has two separate levels: The Money Wheel Game and 3D Bonus Round. That gives a lot of action and thrill to the players. And, if a player manages to reach the Bonus Round – huge prizes can be won there.
- Gonzo’s treasure Hunt In this innovative game show, available exclusively from Evolution, you join Gonzo and the game host on a quest searching for hidden treasures against the stunning backdrop of an ancient Incan world. The game’s main feature is a giant wall with 70 stones, and this is where you will be searching for prizes. You will search for hidden treasures by selecting stones on the wall where Prize Drops adds excitement to the game with supersized winnings of up to 20,000 per individual stone!
- Live Deal or No Deal is a unique, multi-layered live game that allows an unlimited number of online players to play and deal for a top cash prize. First up, players spin a three-reel bank vault through the RNG-based qualifying round, each spin sets the amount of money in the biggest prize briefcase by 75x – 500x. Once qualified, players enter the prize top-up round in which random multipliers between 5x – 50x increase the prize money in one or more of the 16 briefcases of their choice.
Then it’s straight into the live-hosted Deal or No Deal game show — a high-energy contest of nerves, luck, and raw intuition with the familiar, globally recognizable look and feel of the hit TV game show. The objective is simple yet totally engaging: to predict whether the amount of money in the remaining briefcases will be higher than the Banker’s offer.
- Lightning Dice is a game that’s beautifully simple and endlessly entertaining. Three standard dice are dropped into the transparent ‘Lightning Tower’ by the Game Presenter. Camera close-ups allow players to follow the dice as they tumble down through the tower’s maze-like sections. Players simply bet on the total of the three dice when they come to rest at the tower’s base. Players may also bet on all 16 bet spots at once with the ‘BET ON ALL’ button. And more or less this applies to Lightning baccarat but with the rules of Baccarat.
- Mega Ball 100x, a dazzling game show is set in a vibrant and colorful studio, an environment that perfectly frames the main attraction, our custom-built ball drawing machine, that houses the 51 multi-colored numbered balls. This exciting and fast-paced game is exceptionally simple to play. All players need to do is set the value of their cards and purchase their desired number, up to 200 per game round. The anticipation builds as they watch the balls drawn match those shown on their cards, making lines and potentially winning!
And lastly let’s not forget the classic table games with a live dealer that include Live Blackjack, Live Roulette, Live Baccarat, and many more.
Source: Evolution Gaming’s Website
CO-FOUNDER & CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST
We are born in a chaotic age, all looking for our own space. A space that exists beyond ideas of what’s right and what’s wrong. Space where we can express, and find ourselves. Fred Edwards is on his way to find the best expression possible of what are his passions. Enthusiast about blockchain, tech in general and a close-knit gambler. Contact me at info [@] cryptogamble [dot] tips