Play different Live Poker Games online against the dealer
Live Poker is a casino game where you’re not up against other players, instead you will be dealing with a live dealer instead. To win the game, you need to have better cards than the house. It is called one of the best online casino games for a reason — you don’t have to wait for a hand to play, the plays are hand for hand. As any poker game, you still need to know the rules, so make sure you figure those out beforehand. Though very lucrative, be warned that this is a losing game. Unlike classic poker, live dealer is the one that keeps the winnings, in a sense the house has the “majority of luck”. Don’t worry though, you won’t be totally losing unless you play in the long run and keep losing. We recommend this game for its short term fun and values.
Biggest Winnings with Live Dealer Casino Poker
You can very well get some decent winnings at Live Poker, as long as you are not losing all of the bankrolls you have for the casino trip. Remember to see what hand beats what, and then hope that the dealer will lose. I will be showing you other great Live Poker things here so don’t worry, you will know how to get a chance at winning at Evolution casino game provider. In the end that’s where the excitement and fun are… when we win!
Check this incredible live streams to see how they managed to win by getting Full house, pairs, and other hands.
Where to play Live poker games
- 9+ Crypto accepted
- Big Tournaments
- Play Live Slots
- Transparent platform
- Juicy crypto sign-up bonus
- Receive rakeback in TFS
- Anonymous casino
- Only Cryptos
- Instant Transactions
- Provably fair games
- Amazing Bonuses
- Exclusive Shitcode
- 50 Free Spins with code
- Provably fair Games
- Great welcome bonus
- Dynamic and fast
- Excellent customer support
- 20+ crypto accepted
- Top-notch site performance
- Excellent User-Experience
- Mobile-First Approach
- Huge selection of games
- Awesome promotions
- 3500+ games
- 5+ crypto accepted
- Provably Fair jackpot
- Different and unique Crash Games
- No KYC requested
- Exclusive Bonuses with CryptoGamble
- New games every week
- Instant transactions
- integrated with 6 blockchains
- Provably fair games
- Impressive design
- platform performance
- 18 original games
- advanced sportsbook
- top 9 cryptos accepted
- Huge library of casino games
- Exclusive welcome bonus
- Responsible gambling tools for users
- Massive welcome bonus
- Fast Transactions
- Wide game variety
- 3000+ casino games
- Great choice of bonuses
- 2 gaming licenses
- fast transactions (instant payments)
- Huge catalog of casino games
Variety of Live Poker Games
- Live Casino Hold’em Poker: The Casino Hold’em is similar to the live player, but you place your bet and ante when the 2 cards of yours come out including the flop. You get a chance to match the regular bet and that makes a call if you don’t you fold and lose cash. However when you decide to call the flop comes out highest hand wins, so I hope you get lucky to try this fun Texas Hold’em casino game.
- Live Triple Card Poker: In this live poker game you get 3 cards in the beginning. Don’t get it mixed up with Texas Hold’em where you are dealt 2 cards initially and you can get up to 5 cards at hand as the game proceeds. You win by getting the best hands with 5 cards. This game pays you a multiplier based on the hand you played and what you beat the dealer with. The Royal flush pays 100:1 payout. One time I was in Las Vegas NV and my friend got a straight flush to cash on. He was very happy about it as he only placed a small bet and the game was quite quick.
- Live Extreme Texas Hold’em Poker: The game starts with one mandatory bet which is the Ante and one optional side bet, the Blinds. There will be a few rounds of betting but only a certain amount of ways to cash out. The first bet is placed when you make the play space. With this bet you are able to bring in possible poker multipliers to make the best hand to win the game. I would like to share with you my personal tip for betting. First, you observe your bet and decide to check or raise. I suggest you only pay to continue if you like your hand. The regular rules of Texas Hold’em apply for all hands that you can get.
- Live Caribbean Stud Poker: In this game you are dealt five cards in the beginning, then everyone has to place ante and puts out five different cards face up. Then each player has to pull out the first card that is shown to all the players. If you decide to continue and you want to keep the hand, you have to place a bet for the ante 2x. If you do not want to play your hand that is the last cards you get, the house will take your bet. Think carefully though, not all hands are meant to win. The last important thing to know is that the dealer has to have a minimum combination of Ace and king high when both declares their card. When the player fold and dealer doesn’t have these qualifying hand, the ante bet is returned ahead of the next hand.
- Live Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker: The way to win and get the bonus is to bet when you have 3 of a kind. There are other prizes in this game, for example, the progressive jackpot. When a Royal Flush appear, the prize is shared between all the players playing the jackpot. Beyond that the game is similar to normal holdem. There are plenty of opportunity to win in this game though.
Here are the payouts just so you know what you can do to win at this live poker stud game:
- The Ante if wins pay 1 to 1 to win.
- Royal Flush if wins pays: 100 to 1 win.
- Straight Flush if wins pays 50 to 1
- Four of a kind if wins 20 to 1
- Full House pays if wins 7 to 1
- Flush pays if wins 5 to 1
- Straight pays if wins 4 to 1
- Three of a Kind pays 3 to 1
- 2 Pair if wins pays 2 to 1
- 1 pair or less pays 1 to 1
Now you will know how you are paid based on hand. I wish you the best of luck in the games you decide to play. Just remember, you should gamble responsibly so you don’t lose too much money and face unnecessary financial problems.
Know The Difference between Live Dealer Poker vs Online Poker
When playing a live table game with a Live Dealer, you are only making a bet against the house. When you bet in Online Poker or any bitcoin poker rooms, you are paying different players for their money or tournament chips. You have a better chance to win in online poker as you are against other online player where strategy is key.
Meanwhile, you cannot win the Live Dealer Poker in the long run. It is no secret that the house holds the edge. You can still win and have fun while gambling responsibly though, as they do have bonuses and there’s the off chance you can get a jackpot cash too!
Online poker is fun because there are so many opponents out there to play against. You have a higher chance to win in the long term and get back every single dime you bet on from the beginning. The secret to make a little profit from online poker is to participate in bigger tournaments where you can win bigger than the amount you bet initially.
The Makers of Live Dealer Poker
Evolution Gaming provides live gaming service to online casinos. As one of the top providers, they have been changing the way people play games by introducing game shows such as Live Monopoly or Crazy Time. Other well known providers are Playtech, Ezugi, and Pragmatic Play which brings their own offers to the table.
Games To Play Like Live Poker
- Live Baccarat: In this live version of baccarat, the dealer gives 2 cards each to the player and the banker to begin with. Then the player and the banker will get one hand each. You get to choose to place your bet on the banker or the player. The highest number wins.
- Live Blackjack: You are up against the dealer in this game. A lot of people loves Live Blackjack as it is fun to play and they can find it at most bitcoin casinos. The rules of the game is the same as classic blackjack. You have to score a higher point than the dealer to win, but you can’t exceed 21 points.
- Lightning Baccarat: You can get bonus numbers in live lightning baccarat. If you win with the bonus numbers, you get a multiplier. You win by having a higher number. You get your money back if it is a tie. The bonuses are for total win.
- more live casinos games you should try.
I would like to kindly remind you to only gamble with money you can afford to lose. Don’t chase a big winning in the long run as this game is only meant for fun and short term satisfaction. Good luck gamblers!
WRITER & CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST
I like to bring informative news to any industry I am working with. I’ve worked with cryptocurrency for a long time as well as many other areas. I love crypto casinos, gambling news and I wish to share things that would help you not just read but learning crypto secrets in gambling. I will be here to show you the new, best, awesome and finest gambling in the industry.