Bag Your Rewards in the Magical world of Finn and the Swirly Spin
Where to Play
- Provably fair games
- Amazing Bonuses
- Exclusive Shitcode
- Huge selection of games
- Awesome promotions
- Top-notch site performance
- Excellent User-Experience
- Mobile-First Approach
- 50 Free Spins with code
- Provably fair Games
- Great welcome bonus
Technical Table Information
|Finn and the Swirly Spin Slot||Insights|
|RTP (return to player)||96.62%|
|Casino Software provider:||Net Entertainment|
|Volatility: (low, medium, high)||Low/Medium|
|Winning Lines:||Cluster Play|
|Provably Fair (yes/no)||No|
|Jackpot slot (yes/no):||No|
|Technology (for example HTML5)||HTML5|
|Theme slot (adventure, Egyptian, Aztec, animals, Christmas, etc…):||Irish Folklore|
|Best Bitcoin casino to play with Bonus:||WELCOME 100% BONUS UP TO 1.5 BTC and 100 Free Spins|
Description of the Slot
Finn the leprechaun takes you to the magical Emerald Isle, where he charms you with his melodic Irish flute. Net Entertainment released Finn and the Swirly Spin in 2017. The slot has a unique design with 5 reels and 5 rows, but they spin in a spiraling way. Instead of fixed paylines, here we have cluster play where 3 or more matching symbols need to fall along in a cluster to produce a win. NetEnt’s innovation is not limited to the design alone: the slot has numerous exciting features offering lucrative payouts. So, let us look at the Finn and the Swirly Spin slot without further ado.
Design and Audio
Finn and the Swirly Spin look more like an online video game than a slot. Its unique spirally pattern makes it stand out from traditional video slots. The slot machine is propped against the beautiful and magical Emerald Isle, the home of Finn the leprechaun. Finn is found on the left side of the reels, playing his flute, making even trees and shrubs dance.
The flute’s melody is the principal background score of this slot which instantly reminds you of an Irish folklore or fairy tale.
NetEnt has infused Finn and the Swirly Spin with numerous exciting features. The best part about the slot is that you do not have to wait for the casino bonus rounds to access the significant features: plenty are available in the base game itself.
Random Base Game Features
Four random features can trigger during the base game at any point after a completed spin.
- Starfall Wilds: A minimum of 2 symbols are randomly placed on any reel position. If the awarded wins do not lead to a payout, more wilds are added unless a winning combination occurs.
- Dragon Destroy: A random number of symbols are destroyed from reels triggering the avalanche where new and existing symbols replace the vacant positions.
- Irish Luck: Any vertical or horizontal line of symbols is transformed into symbols of one category to ensure a win, at least.
- Magic Transform: The spades and heart symbols are transformed into a higher paying symbol offering better payouts.
Free Spins Features
While there is plenty to explore in the base game itself, even bigger things await during the free spins feature. To unlock the free spins feature, you need to bring the key symbol to the central position of the reels. There are four different free spins features. The triggered feature depends on the number of free spins making their way to the center.
- Star Bar Free Spins: To unlock this free spin feature, you need only one key symbol to reach the center. The feature provides you 7 free spins along with 2 or more wilds anywhere on the grid.
- Lava Lair Free Spins: You need four key symbols to unlock Lava Lair free spins feature. In this feature, you win 3 free spins, and a certain number of symbols are destroyed to start an avalanche where new and current symbols fill the vacant spots. Moreover, a sticky wild symbol also occurs, taking the place of the key symbol.
- Lucky Mug Free Spins: It requires nine key symbols to trigger the feature. Here, you get 4 free spins and a vertical or horizontal line transformed into one type of symbol for an assured win.
- Golden Pot Free Spins: You need sixteen keys to unlock the Golden Pot free spins feature. Here, you get 2 free spins and the magic transform feature where all heart and spade symbols transform into high-paying symbols.
Finn and the Swirly Spin rely heavily on random and free spins features. This is why there are only six paying symbols in the slot. With any features triggered, you can win a lot from these paying symbols. The six symbols in their ascending values are as follows: spades, hearts, clovers, horseshoes, acorns, and rubies. Landing five rubies in a cluster awards a staggering 500x of your stake.
Ireland has a rich tradition of fairy tales and folklore. Finn and the Swirly Spin is such a rendition where we are taken to the magical Emerald Isle. Finn, the leprechaun, accompanies you throughout your journey and provides valuable assistance to win rewards.
Finn and the Swirly Spin has low to medium volatility implying you can expect frequent anticipated wins. However, the win payouts are most likely to be between low to average. Finn and the Swirly Spin is perfect for players who do not want to risk much.
About the Game Provider
NetEnt is arguably the biggest name in the iGaming industry. While numerous game providers entered the iGaming scene in the last decade, NetEnt has been striving in this line since 1997. One of the first and biggest game providers, NetEnt caters to some of the most reputed online casinos in the world. While they are primarily known for slots, their gaming portfolio expands to multiple casino gaming categories like bitcoin roulette, bitcoin blackjack, and other table games. NetEnt has kept itself updated with times, and its games are now widely available across Bitcoin and other new bitcoin casinos.
- Provably fair – 0 points
- RTP higher than 97% – 1 points
- Jackpot slot – 0 points
- Exclusive slot machine – 0 point
- Reputation – 1 point
- Ability to buy bonus game: 0 point
- Licenses to be able to play in several countries – 1 point.
Finn and the Swirly Spin successfully departed from the traditional video slots. But the complex design and gaming mechanism are very likely to confuse many players initially. However, NetEnt has stacked the slot with numerous interesting features available in the base game and during the free spins feature. After trying the game as a free slot once or twice, you will find that the game is quite simple to understand. Finn and the Swirly Spin is also available in hybrid casinos where you stand a chance to win better welcome bonuses and free spins.
Other Slots by NetEnt
- Gonzo’s Quest
- Divine Fortune
CO-FOUNDER & EXPERT GAMBLER
I always have been a gambler and I will continue to be. I love the excitement that comes with playing any game, especially Dice. I have been in the Gambling industry and I am proud of being part. Check my articles about Crypto Gambling and Crypto Analysis. Contact me at info [@] cryptogamble [dot] tips