Play Bitcoin Baccarat in Casinos with Low House Edge
Baccarat was already quite popular, and Bitcoin has only added the much-needed impetus to it.
Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin are taking precedence over many gambling platforms now dubbed crypto casinos. These currencies, especially Bitcoin, have become so popular that classic casino games are now being rendered in the Bitcoin version.
One such game is crypto Baccarat. One of the simplest table games to play, Baccarat, has become even more accessible with the option of Bitcoin added to it. This review will delve deeper into this game, its features, the top casinos where you can play it, and other relevant aspects of it.
List of the best bitcoin baccarat sites in May 2022
- Provably fair games
- Amazing Bonuses
- Exclusive Shitcode
- Transparent platform
- Juicy crypto sign-up bonus
- Receive rakeback in TFS
- New games every week
- Instant transactions
- integrated with 6 blockchains
- 50 Free Spins with code
- Provably fair Games
- Great welcome bonus
- Different and unique Crash Games
- No KYC requested
- Exclusive Bonuses with CryptoGamble
- Dynamic and fast
- Excellent customer support
- 20+ crypto accepted
- 18 original games
- advanced sportsbook
- top 9 cryptos accepted
- Top-notch site performance
- Excellent User-Experience
- Mobile-First Approach
- Huge selection of games
- Awesome promotions
- 100 Free Spins on sign up
- Top Provably fair games
- Fast Transactions with crypto
- Massive welcome bonus
- Fast Transactions
- Wide game variety
- Provably fair games
- Impressive design
- platform performance
- In-house games
- Play and get dividends
- Juicy Weekly promotions
- 3500+ games
- 5+ crypto accepted
- Provably Fair jackpot
How to get started with Bitcoin Baccarat?
Baccarat is one of the most popular table games people play at online casinos. The gameplay of traditional Baccarat and Bitcoin Baccarat is very much the same. However, with Bitcoins, you can enhance your gaming experience as the cryptocurrency is faster and charges a minimal transaction fee.
Baccarat with cryptocurrencies and bitcoin gives you three options: player, tie, and banker. However, one should not confuse the banker with the house or casino. In the game, you can only bet on the player and banker. Two cards are dealt out to both the banker and the player. The point is to reach a total of 9 or closest to it. In case of a tie, the bet is returned to you.
The drawing rules of Baccarat come into play when the natural (a card with the value of 8 or 9) does not show up when the cards are dealt out. In such a situation, the following rules are applied:
- If both the participants have cards above 5, then the one with the highest values wins or a tie is declared.
- If the value of the first two cards is 5 below, a third card is drawn.
- If the player gets a score of 6 or 7 and the banker stands at below 5, the latter can draw another card.
- If the banker’s cards are valued at 2, he will always draw the third card.
- If the banker’s cards are valued at 3, he can draw the third card, provided the player does not have a total of 8.
- If the banker has a total of 4, he draws the third card provided the player’s third card was between 2-7.
- If the banker has a total of 5, he draws the third card only when the player’s third card was between 4-7.
- If the banker’s score is 6, he draws the third card only when the player’s third card is 6-7.
- If the banker gets a score of 7, he stands.
In the game of Baccarat, there are two participants: the player and the banker. Two cards are dealt out to each of them. In order to win the game, a player has to reach the maximum hand, where 9 is the highest score one can manage. But for you to win this game, you have to place a bet on who will score the highest. If dealt out cards are 8 or 9 (also known as the ‘natural’), then the one holding it wins. If both the player and the banker have the said value, it is declared a tie. Each round is known as the coup, and it ends in either a win, tie, or drawing of other cards.
The value of each set of cards in the game of Baccarat is as follows:
- 10: Zero
- Jack: Zero
- Lady: Zero
- King: Zero
- Ace: 1
As it is evident, 10s and face cards hold no value in Baccarat, whereas Ace holds the value of one. For numbers 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9, their values correspond to the number they are. For instance, the value of an 8 in Baccarat is eight.
Odds and Payouts
The odds of Baccarat upon betting on either the player or the banker is 1:1. The tie has the payout of 8:1, for it occurs less frequently. So if you wager $10 on a tie, upon winning, you will get $80. No commission has to be paid for betting and winning on the player.
- Punto Banco: In Punto Banco, the most common version of Baccarat, the target is to reach 9 or closest to it. You have to choose to bet between the player and the banker.
- Chemmy: The main difference between Chemmy and Punto Banco is that in Chemmy, players take the role of bankers and play against others one at a time. Here, the house is not the opponent, and the game can be played with up to 12 players. The role of the banker keeps on passing from one player to another after a loss.
- Baccarat Banque: The counterpart of Chemmy is Baccarat Banque. Here, you do not play against other players but instead against the house – a dealer who sits in the middle and divides the table into two parts. Bystanders can only bet when players cannot cover the bank’s bet. The one with the largest bet becomes the banker and remains so unless the shoe is fully played out.
- Mini Baccarat: It is considered the low stakes version of Baccarat. It is played with eight decks of cards instead of six.
- Chemin De Fer: Played with six decks of cards, players get to be the banker in turn. The decision of drawing the third card rests with the player.
- EZ Baccarat: The game involves no commission and side bets. But the house edge for side bets is quite high.
- The odds of winning are always higher for the banker. So, it is best to place a bet on him even when you have to pay commission.
- The flat betting strategy can come in handy in Baccarat.
- Some players even go for the Martingale strategy, where they increase their bet each time they lose and get back to the base bet upon winning.
Tip for Playing Successfully
- Avoid Unnecessary Betting: Just because you can bet does not mean that you should. Unnecessary betting should be avoided. For instance, betting on a tie should be done on rare occasions.
- Play in Reputable Casinos: This applies to any game whatsoever. You should always play games at reputable casinos, for they are safe and offer exciting rewards to the players.
- Learn the Game: Before you start betting on Bitcoin Baccarat, learn the game by heart. For this, you can try the demo version.
There is no significant difference between the Bitcoin Baccarat and the traditional Baccarat game. The two are synonymous in gameplay. The only difference lies in the payment method. While you had to use fiat currency for the traditional version, crypto Baccarat can be played via cryptocurrency.
Also, the introduction of blockchain technology via Bitcoin has made Baccarat a part of provably fair games. This is another area where it differs from a traditional Baccarat game.
Related Bitcoin Games
- Bitcoin Poker: Poker has always been the face of casinos, thanks to Hollywood. But besides its image, it is a great game to try your hand at. It is an easy game where all you must do is make your opponent believe in what you want them to believe. Poker has traveled a long way and today it can be played using your bitcoins as well.
- Bitcoin Dice Game: Dice is among the oldest gambling games and is still very much a part of the online casinos we see. It is a very easy game and you just need to predict whether the outcome of the dice will be above a stipulated number or lower it.
- Crash Casino Game: another simple game has to be Bitcoin Crash. Placing a bet and cashing out before the game crashes is all you need to do. The house edge for this game is quite low and thus you need not worry about losing a lot of your money.
- Crypto Roulette: Roulette is a simple game that requires you to take a guess at which number the ball would land.
- Bitcoin Slots: most of the Bitcoin slots are super fun to play and extremely easy. All you must do is trigger a spin and watch symbols land on your reels. If you get the desired combination, the payout is yours for the take. These games are also provably fair and thus no foul play can take place.
- Bitcoin Keno: Bitcoin Keno is much like your classic lottery games. You have to pick numbers between 1 and 80 which might appear right after the roll. You are eligible to pick any 20 numbers at a time.
- Bitcoin Lottery: this too is a guessing game like your conventional lottery. You can use your bitcoins to play it instead of regular money.