Bitcoin Dice Game: the most popular among players
(Crypto Dice is one of the easiest and fairest games you can play and bet on. To learn more about it, continue with the article.)
Overall, the overall crypto games have come a long way in ensuring that users have a safe experience while playing them. The cryptography used in these games ensures that you can verify the game’s fairness if you want to. Add to this the fast and secure payment method of cryptocurrencies, and you get a perfect casino game on the platter.
One such game is the classic crypto Dice which has become quite popular in crypto casinos for its fun and straightforward gameplay. We have tried to bring out all the points about the Dice game that might seem relevant to you on this page. Let’s now get to where you can try this game and mention some of the leading strategies players look after.
List of the Top Bitcoin Dice Casinos
There are many Bitcoin Dice sites where you can try to play crypto dice games. Some of them are as follows:
- Provably fair games
- Amazing Bonuses
- Exclusive Shitcode
- Transparent platform
- Juicy crypto sign-up bonus
- Receive rakeback in TFS
- New games every week
- Instant transactions
- integrated with 6 blockchains
- 50 Free Spins with code
- Provably fair Games
- Great welcome bonus
- Different and unique Crash Games
- No KYC requested
- Exclusive Bonuses with CryptoGamble
- Dynamic and fast
- Excellent customer support
- 20+ crypto accepted
- 18 original games
- advanced sportsbook
- top 9 cryptos accepted
- Top-notch site performance
- Excellent User-Experience
- Mobile-First Approach
- Huge selection of games
- Awesome promotions
- 100 Free Spins on sign up
- Top Provably fair games
- Fast Transactions with crypto
- Massive welcome bonus
- Fast Transactions
- Wide game variety
- Provably fair games
- Impressive design
- platform performance
- In-house games
- Play and get dividends
- Juicy Weekly promotions
- 3500+ games
- 5+ crypto accepted
- Provably Fair jackpot
What Is Bitcoin Dice Game?
Dice is a relatively simple game to play. All you have to do is choose a value of the Dice and bet if the outcome after the rollout is above or below the said number. For instance, if you bet that the outcome will be lower than 50 in a BTC Dice game, and the result shows 43, you win the game.
The Dice game is backed by provably fair technology that ensures that the game is fair and gives you the option to verify the results independently. Due to the sheer simplicity of the game, Bitcoin Dice can be found in many of the new crypto casinos.
How Does Dice Work?
Choose a Number to Start With
To start the game, you will have to choose a number. If a Dice has numbers from 1-100, you can pick a number from the said lot. For 50/50 odds, you can choose the number 50 as the chances of getting an outcome above or below it is 50:50. On the other hand, for the high risk, you can choose an outcome above 90, and for low risk, an outcome below 90 since it will leave you with 89% and 10% margin, respectively.
Check Out the Odds
The odds of Bitcoin Dice games depend on the number you have chosen. The odds will be higher for a high-risk bet, whereas the odds will be lower for a low-risk bet—the higher your chances of winning, the lower the payout and vice-versa.
Make Your Stake
In most Bitcoin casinos, the stakes are placed in mBTC. So, depending on how much you want to bet, you can enter the value in the place bet section of the game.
Roll the Dice
Now all that is left for you is rolling the Dice and waiting for the outcome. If the outcome corresponds to your bet, you win, and if not, your staked mBTC will be forfeited.
We had our experience, and we will have some more in the upcoming days, weeks, and months. We love the journey; we love the adrenaline that comes when we click on the button and see the number that gets higher and higher or lower and lower on the set number to win. Sometimes we win, and sometimes we lose, but we know precisely that this is part of the game.
Such platforms, the ones mentioned above, have continued to receive positive support from crypto communities. Once more, they are attempting to redefine the world of online crypto gambling by providing inherent trust and transparency for their users.
Let’s take an example. If you are an active user of Bitcointalk.org on the gambling section, you know that one of the best games for the crypto community is Dice, and many threads are all about it. New crypto casinos are coming along every week or, even sometimes, every day.
If you are about to ask what makes Bitcoin Dice or any other crypto games so crucial for any crypto gambler, you are in the right place at the right time, and we will answer in the next section.
Fairness and transparency in Dice game
As mentioned in the title of this section, Fairness and Transparency are the two most important things that we, players, are going to evaluate every time we need to decide where to play next.
When it comes to innovation, gambling has always come first before other industries due to the large global community. Bitcoin Slots lovers, Bitcoin roulette players, professional bitcoin poker players, and blackjack enthusiasts are always looking for more. Thus, casinos need to adapt to the demand that users are asking. By giving back what they ask, they can get the necessary loyalty of new players or the old ones to grow.
Thanks to the higher demand for new and higher standards in the community and the advancement of technology, this progress was made possible. We are now experiencing casinos 2.0, where users have more rights than ever before.
Higher return to players and the lower house edge is now the new gambler’s essentials. What if the casino wants to cheat on the player and say one thing but acts differently?
As mentioned before, the technology made higher fairness and transparency possible due to the provably fair system. The player can always check if the bet made was regular and fair.
How does Provably Fair work
As other websites say more efficiently, at any given moment, any player can go and check throughout the system available on the respective platforms the fairness.
In a simple formula given by Stake casino:
fair result = operators input (hashed) + players input
We want to make it easier as much as possible. You can either verify the fairness on the platform you are playing or on 3rd party tools-websites with an open-source verification procedure.
If you have any questions regarding this, you can always email us or contact the support team of the crypto casino you are enjoying yourself at.
What to consider when picking up your dice site?
Instant Deposits and Withdrawal
A site that enables you to make instant deposits and withdrawals should be the one to go for. The process should be easy and hassle-free. For withdrawals, the casino should do the processing automatically.
Bonuses and Promotions
Bonuses and promotions also play a crucial part in deciding the best Bitcoin Dice site. You should check and compare the different websites where the Dice game is available and their bonuses.
Availability of Other Games
While Bitcoin Dice is your preferred option, it does no harm to visit a website that will offer you different options to try out. The worth of a quality online casino lies in this only, and it will offer you a lot more on your platter.
Players come across many issues on a website, and the best person to solve them is a customer support executive. Hence, it would help to look for crypto gambling sites or Bitcoin Dice sites that stress their customer support services. Having features like 24×7 live chat support, a dedicated F.A.Q.s section, email support, and telephone support (optional) are some features that can be a dealbreaker for you.
How to Register and Deposit Funds at crypto Dice Sites?
Step 1: Pick a Reliable site
Choose a reputable or licensed casino site where you can play Bitcoin Dice. You can make sure that everything from registration to the game will be easy, safe, and convenient to use at a trusted dice site.
Step 2: Open Account
Now the next step is to make an account at the site. You have to click on the ‘Register’ button to do this. With currencies like Bitcoin, the advantage is that you do not have to reveal all your banking information at the site, and just the basic KYC will do.
Step 3: Make a Deposit
Now that the account has been created, you can play the games of your choice by making a deposit. To do this, go to the ‘Cashier’ option and choose Bitcoin as the payment method. Then enter the amount you wish to withdraw and give your Bitcoin wallet address. Before long, the amount chosen will be deposited into your casino account.
Step 4: Make Withdrawal
After the games have been played and the wagering requirement met, you can choose to withdraw the winning amount into your Bitcoin wallet. The process of doing this is also relatively easy. Just click on the withdraw option and choose Bitcoin as the preferred option. Enter the amount and your Bitcoin wallet address. Within a matter of time, the casino will transfer the fund to your wallet.
How Do Bonuses Work with crypto dice?
The bonuses are an integral part of any wagering game. With Dice, there is no difference either. Before you claim the bonus, you will also have to understand its working mechanism.
Matched Deposit Bonus
A matched deposit bonus refers to a Welcome Bonus where you get a 100% bonus up to a certain sum of the deposit. For instance, if the matched deposit bonus at a site is up to 5 BTC, it implies that for depositing 5 BTC, you will get an additional 5 BTC making it the total deposit of 10 BTC. The matched deposit bonus can also go above 100% at some casino sites.
Before you claim the bonus, you should read its terms and conditions. The most important thing to keep in mind about bonuses is the wagering requirement, and it refers to the number of times you will have to wager before withdrawing the winning amount. As is the case, a Dice site with a low wagering requirement will always be a preferable option.
How to Win at this Game?
As Bitcoin Dice is a game of pure luck, there is no way of guaranteeing a 100% success track record, and all you can do is make the best of it.
- Claim the lucrative bonus offers available at the site.
- Set a betting amount for the day and do not exceed it.
- Follow different betting strategies to see which one works the best for you.
- Go with a low-wagering requirement site.
- use the startegies mentioned below to maximize your winnings and minimize your losses.
Bitcoin Dice Game Strategies
- The Martingale Strategy: In this strategy, you double the bet after losing a bet and continue doing so until you win. Once you win, you return to the original bet.
- D’Alembert Strategy: It is very similar to the Martingale strategy, but a key difference distinguishes it. In the D’Alembert strategy, you do not double the bet upon losing but increase it with the original bet amount. So, 1 BTC will become 2 in the next bet, but 2 BTC will not become 4. It will be 3 BTC.
- Reverse Martingale Strategy: In this strategy, the opposite of the Martingale strategy takes place. With each loss, you reduce the bet size and with each win, you increase it.
- Paroli Strategy: According to Paroli strategy, you should reset your bet whenever you lose and also when you make a winning streak of 3 games.
We gave you an overview of the leading bitcoin dice strategies, and for more, visit this in-depth guide.
How to Play the Bitcoin Dice Game?
In the traditional dice game, you had to roll the Dice and choose the correct outcome. In the casino version, a dealer would throw the Dice. With Bitcoin Dice, a new system came into place. The Dice game runs on blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, making it difficult for anyone to predict the game’s outcome. Also, the gameplay is somewhat different as well. You have to predict whether the outcome will be above or below a certain number before the dice are rolled.
Pros and Cons
- No minimum betting limit
- It runs on provably fair technology
- Options to choose the minimum and maximum bet size
- Low house edge
- It can be played anonymously
- Theme and U.I. are not among the best out there
- It could get boring after some time
Related Bitcoin Games
- Bitcoin Poker: Poker is one of the most loved games in the casino world. It has numerous variations like Omaha, High Low Chicago, Seven Card Stud, Texas Hold’em, etc. But Bitcoin Poker lets you play with bitcoins and enjoy the advantages that other payment options would fail to deliver.
- Bitcoin Roulette: Roulette is one of the easiest games one can find at a casino. All you need to do is guess the number on which the ball will land and voila! you have your reward. Bitcoin Roulette has different versions like the American and European Roulette.
- Crash Grambling: Just like Roulette, the Crash crypto game is also an easy one. It is as simple as placing a bet and cashing out before the game crashes. The house edge of this game is as low as 1-2% which means players have a good chance of making a profit.
- Bitcoin Lottery: As the name suggests, Bitcoin Lottery is much like your traditional lottery game which requires you to guess an outcome. And if it turns out to be right, you will have your payout instantly in cryptocurrency.
- Bitcoin Slots: Slots are much fun to play games and Bitcoin Slots come with advantages of their own. Most of these slots are provably fair that ensures transparency and fair play. It can also be tested by third-party assistance.
- Bitcoin Keno: Bitcoin Keno is similar to any other lottery game where you need to guess and select the numbers from 1 to 80 that might appear after the roll. You are allowed to pick up to 20 numbers in each game.
- Bitcoin Plinko: crypto Plinko is an easy yet interesting game that requires you to drop the ball and wait for its outcome. Once it travels down to the bottom, you get your payout depending on where it lands. Bitcoin ensures that you get to play only a provably fair Plinko game.
- Bitcoin Minesweeper: crypto Minesweeper has been everybody’s favorite in their childhood days. With the help of blockchain technology, you get to experience the game in a brand new way. This time you can actually win some money for marking the green grids before time-out.
- Bitcoin Blackjack: crypto Blackjack is a great card game where you must make a hand that is either exactly 21 or closest to it but not more. Bitcoin lets you get exciting rewards for winning this game.
- Bitcoin Baccarat: Just like Poker and Roulette, Baccarat also comes in several variations and with Bitcoin Baccarat, you can play your favorite game and win attractive payouts in the form of bitcoin. All you need is a hand equal to 9 or more than your dealer.
Exclusive Dice games
There is plenty of bitcoin dice in all the casinos reviewed, but very few of them stand out. So, here is a list of casinos that have a different and more particular game you might want to try:
- FortuneJack with Blue Dice, it allows you to have 2 simultaneously session and bet at the same time;
- LuckyBit has an amazing bitcoin dice that allows you to shoot as in an RPG game while betting. (unfortunately this casino has shutten down)
- Stake – https://stake.com/provably-fair/overview;
- Bitcoin – https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Satoshi_Dice
- Coindesk – https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-company-acquisitions-begin-gambling-site-satoshidice-sells-for-11-5m-126315-btc
- Venturebeat – https://venturebeat.com/2013/07/19/first-big-bitcoin-acquisition-satoshidice/
CO-FOUNDER & CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST
We are born in a chaotic age, all looking for our own space. A space that exists beyond ideas of what’s right and what’s wrong. Space where we can express, and find ourselves. Fred Edwards is on his way to find the best expression possible of what are his passions. Enthusiast about blockchain, tech in general and a close-knit gambler. Contact me at info [@] cryptogamble [dot] tips