The Roulette game is among the most popular casino games out there. On this page, we will go over the new trend based on provably fair, sharing our top choices when it comes to casinos, and explain to you everything you need to know about this game. Probabilities, payouts, strategies, and more.
With the advent of Bitcoin, several bitcoin games have also come to the fore that run on blockchain technology. One such game is the classic Roulette game but with some tweaks and improvements. While BTC Roulette follows the same gameplay as traditional Roulette, there have been significant changes in the former. Let’s take an in-depth review of Bitcoin Roulette and its varying aspects.
The bitcoin roulette game
Roulette is quite a popular crypto casino game, and it is no wonder there is a Bitcoin version of the same. The gameplay is quite simple to follow. A ball spins on the Roulette wheel that has numbers from 0 to 36 with the alternative colors of red and black. 0 is stripped in green color. You have to place a bet on the number, and if the ball drops on the same number after the wheel stops, you win. Roulette comes in different versions, such as in European, American, and French versions. Depending on which version you play, the rules will be slightly different, and so will the house edge.
The basics are the same as any other Roulette game, but the only big difference is that you can play with cryptocurrencies and that the game is provably fair.
Why Play Roulette with Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency?
- Privacy from crypto casinos
- Provably Fair system
- Get well paid in crypto or Bitcoin
- Fast and secure transactions
- Incur in high fees if there is network congestion
Pros of Playing with crypto
- As a player, you get to enjoy greater privacy while using Bitcoin as the payment method. You do not have to reveal your banking information while using a Bitcoin wallet.
- Crypto transactions have a much faster speed. It would only take a minute or so for the transaction to process. On the other hand, credit cards and net banking might take days for the transaction to occur.
- Crypto Roulette works on provably fair technology, and this makes it quite efficient and transparent for the players.
- Bonuses are high-paying in Bitcoin casinos compared to traditional ones, and in some of them, you can get as much as 1 BTC.
There aren’t many cons while playing with cryptocurrencies. Most of the time having crypto is just a lifestyle because you can flex and earn more when gambling. But make no mistake that there is a winning system. In the long run, as we repeat it all over the site, there is nothing that can beat the casino, they hold the house edge and they can only win.
- One con can be that if you want to make transactions in Ethereum, Bitcoin, or any other mainstream crypto then you might have high fees due to the network congestion.
List of the Best Bitcoin Roulette Sites
Are you ready for a spin at one of the Bitcoin roulette sites? Of course, you are! We think you will enjoy a lot the crypto roulette game. The following is a list of the best sites we’ve reviewed so far and included in our directory of bitcoin casinos and that is because we’ve personally tried them all.
Based on our experience and insights, other 23,782 people joined the casinos below listed – join them and embrace the fun coming out from the crypto roulette.
Bitcoin Roulette vs Live Bitcoin Roulette
The difference between Bitcoin Roulette online vs Live Bitcoin Roulette is nothing much. The only noticeable thing in the Live Bitcoin Roulette is that there will be a live dealer to give you company. This will give the feel that you are in a land casino, the closest you can get the experience virtually. An interesting thing to note about live dealer roulette is that the dealer cannot influence the game. The wheel rotates on blockchain technology, so transparency won’t be a compromising factor. However, you cannot play for free the game with the dealer you have a minimum amount to bet (min 0.50$). For the rest, both versions of Blockchain Roulette are pretty much the same.
Types of Bitcoin Roulette
There are three popular variants of Blockchain Roulette. They are as follows:
In the American Roulette, there is an additional pair of zeroes. This takes the total segment to be 37. From the player’s perspective, this acts as a disadvantage. This is because now the chance of you landing on a zero is doubled. So, while the table gets bigger, the odds also rise.
The French Roulette offers certain advantages to the players. Unlike the American Roulette, there is only zero here. Here, if you land on zero, it does not mean that you lose the bet. There are still options like La Partage and En Prison. 50% of your bet is returned if the ball lands on zero in the La Partage rule. On the other hand, according to the En Prison rule, the chips get locked on the green or red strips or on odd or even numbers. If you win the next round, the payout is made.
The most common version of Roulette is the European Roulette. There are 36 numbers, and zero makes it another one. The zero gives the casino its house edge. If you bet on zero and the ball falls on it, all the other bets on other numbers are lost.
Types of Roulette Variants
- Multiwheel: In Multiwheel Roulette, you can play multiple roulette games in the same window.
- Live Roulette: The Live Roulette allows you to play Roulette with a Live Dealer.
- Speed Roulette: As the name suggests, if you want the game’s pace to be fast, you can try Speed Roulette, where the next spin takes place within 25 seconds.
- Lightning Roulette: the Lightning Roulette game is very much similar to regular Roulette. However, you get a bigger payout here that can go up to 500x.
- Progressive Jackpot: If you play the Progressive Jackpot version of Roulette, you stand a chance to win a massive fortune in the jackpot round.
- Mini Roulette: It is the mini version of Roulette. Mini Roulette has 12 segments and a zero.
How to Play the Game?
Roulette is a pretty simple game to play. Just follow these basic steps:
- Guess the pocket on which the ball is going to land in the Roulette wheel.
- Place a bet on the guessed number. You can also choose to bet on multiple numbers.
- Once the wheel stops winning, check out if the ball dropped on the number or numbers you chose. If you guessed right, you would win the bet. If not, the bet amount will be forfeited.
Popular Bets at Roulette Table
- Inside Bets: When you make inside bets, you make bets on the individual numbers. This is a risky bet but also pays off well. You can also bet on 0 or 00 if you want to.
- Outside Bets: In the outside bets, you place even bets on either red or black segments. Or, you can also place bets on odd and even numbers.
- Call Bet: You do not have to bet the money right there when you make a call bet. You just make a wager, and the croupier marks it. It is a bet in which the casino extends you the credit.
Payout and Probabilities
Here are the payouts and the winning probability of playing crypto Roulette:
|Bet on zero||35:1||2.6%|
|Bet on double zero||35:1||2.6%|
|Any single number||35:1||2.6%|
|0 and 00||17:1||5.3%|
|Bet on Red||1:1||47.4%|
|Bet on Black||1:1||47.4%|
What is the Best Roulette Strategy?
Roulette is a game of luck, and as such, there can be no assurance that you can win a game using a particular strategy. It all depends on how well the fortune favors you. Having said that, this does not mean that you should not try some betting roulette strategies. In many cases, they work out pretty well for the players. Some of them are as follows:
- Martingale System
- D’Alembert System
- The Paroli Strategy
- The Fibonacci System
- The Labouchere Strategy
So, if you find an error in the game then that is the only way to make money in the short term and by using some strategies.
How to Win Big on Online Roulette – Bonus Tips
- Try your beginners’ luck by going all the way to make something out of it. It has been observed that a player who starts the game freely often lands something substantial for themselves.
- There are different types of Roulette tables like speed, mini, and lightning. Also, there are different versions like European, American, and French Roulette. So choose wisely the table you want to play on.
- Give it time. Do not lose out on your patience. Slow and steady, you will make it.
- When you have made winnings from the Roulette, keep your winnings separately. Otherwise, you will not be able to keep track of your bets.
Related Bitcoin Games
- Bitcoin Poker: The best thing about bitcoin poker is that it comes in so many different variations to choose from. The best known among these is the Texas Hold’EM. With Bitcoin as your payment method, you can play poker easily. and withdraw your winnings in an instant.
- Bitcoin Dice: For those who don’t know, crypto Dice game like other Bitcoin games run on provably fair technology. What this implies is that you can play the game and then verify its result. So, safely bet on the roll out and you can make a fortune playing Bitcoin Dice.
- Crash Gambling: Crash is perhaps the simplest game you can try on any platform. The crash casino game has a simple rule: cash out before the crash takes place. That is all you have to do to make money out of it.
- Bitcoin Lottery: The game of lottery needs little explanation. Even in the Bitcoin lottery version, the gameplay remains pretty much the same. Just choose the lucky number and you are good to go.
- Bitcoin Slots: In the game of crypto slots, you just have to choose the payline and spin the wheel. By getting the right combination, the corresponding payout is made. The advantage of playing Bitcoin slots is that they have higher RTP compared to the ones played with fiat money.
- Bitcoin Keno: The game of crypto keno will remind one of the game of lottery. The gameplay is a bit different though. Here you get up to 20 picks to choose from the 80 numbers in the lot.
- Bitcoin Plinko: in the plinko crypto game, there is a pyramid from the top of which the ball rolls down all the way to the bottom. At the bottom are the multipliers. The payout is based on which multiplier the ball drops on.
- Bitcoin Minesweeper: Bitcoin Minesweeper reminds one of the minesweeper game we played in our childhood. However, in the Bitcoin version of the game you can win a considerable amount as well. Just guess the green tiles on the grid and avoid red tiles that have explosives hidden beneath it.
- Bitcoin Blackjack: Just like classic Blackjack, in the crypto blackjack version you have to make it closer to the number 21 before your opponent or dealer.
- Bitcoin Baccarat: In the game of crypto Baccarat, there can be only three outcomes: either the hand of the player or the banker is stronger or the game ends in a tie. The tie gives you the highest payout.
CO-FOUNDER & EXPERT GAMBLER
I always have been a gambler and I will continue to be. I love the excitement that comes with playing any game, especially Dice. I have been in the Gambling industry and I am proud of being part. Check my articles about Crypto Gambling and Crypto Analysis. Contact me at info [@] cryptogamble [dot] tips