Increase Your Fortune with high RTP Slots
(RTP Slots ensure that the players will lose as little as possible. This concept applies to all casino games)
Those experienced in playing crypto slots must have come across the term RTP. This is one of the most critical factors in casino machines and can be decisive in pushing the outcome to a favorable or unfavorable light. RTP or Return to Player works as a reverse process of the house edge. It technically means how much you can gain playing a certain game, and the value is represented in percentage.
So, if a game has an RTP of 96%, you theoretically stand a chance to win $96 for every $100 wagered. But this is where a distinction should be made. The RTP value is calculated not on a single wager but over many games. So the RTP you see in a slot does not mean that you will get the exact percentage on your wager. The RNG technology used in the slots can give you $100 on your $5 bet or leave you with an empty pocket.
RTPs are only meant to give you an idea about the overall payout performance in the long run. Let us understand more about RTP by unearthing its various aspects.
Where to Find the RTP of a Slot Machine?
It is pretty easy to find, you have to Google the slot’s name with an added keyword ‘RTP,’ and the answer will be displayed correctly. However, if the answer is still not visible, you can read the slot review from different comparison websites, and the information will be made visible there. It is always better to start playing at a specific casino game with the knowledge of its RTP, as it will help you have a better chance of winning or at least a better chance of not losing much. The majority of the time, you can go to your best casino and find this information as displayed below.
In a land casino, finding the RTP is much more difficult. When you visit a land casino in, let’s say, Las Vegas, you will find various games, and in some of them, you will find the board hanging that mentions the RTP. This is usually the case with slots with high RTP. And in general, the RTP of slots in land casinos is much lower than their online counterparts.
You can also ask the customer service at the casino to learn about the RTP. But more often than not, as they do not prefer to divulge information about them.
Why RTP is so important?
The importance of RTP is different for distinct types of players. If you have taken yourself to the casino for some spins and decided to give it a try, then the RTP would not matter.
The graphics, gameplay, and other factors will take on greater significance. But if you are a regular player, then RTP holds great significance. It can be a dealbreaker in deciding whether you should play a particular slot or not. When you know the RTP is set at 97%, you can have the confidence that in the long run, about $97 can be returned for $100 wagered. Even if the RTP is a theoretical value, its practical importance cannot be denied. The better the RTP, the lesser your chances are of losing much.
So, whether you are playing at a land casino or an online casino, the knowledge of the RTP can help you evaluate how much you can take away from the game after a considerable period. Of course, everything depended on the whim of the RNG technology or provably fair employed in the game.
Highest RTP Slots
- Book of 99: The title was released this year under the brand Relax Gaming. It is yet another book game with the ancient Greek theme this time. The symbols give an oriental vibe, and you are likely to get impressed by the background score. But what is the most highlighting part of this game is its RTP. The Book of 99 comes with an RTP of 99.00%, which is excellent.
- Jackpot 6000: reminds one of the famous Norwegian fruit machine Jackpot 2000. With fruit symbols and a smiling joker added to the mix, you will get a retro feel from this slot. This high variance game was released in 2014 but still counts among the best with a whopping 98.90%.
- Hero Clash: A collaboration from Stakelogic and Hurricane Games, Hero Clash comes with an RTP of 98.22%. The max win you can expect from the game is 5000x. It comes in a 5×3 grid and reminds one of the classic heroes we find in movies and comics. When it comes to payline, you can get as many as 243 ways to win.
- Fa Cai Shen: Fa Cai Shen means God of Wealth, but when it comes to the slot, the theme of the game is set around the Chinese New Year. The game was developed by Habanero and came with an RTP of 96%. Fa Cai Shen has 5 reels and comes with 28 paylines. The game’s volatility is set at medium variance, so you will have frequent opportunities of winning.
- Blood Suckers: Blood Suckers belongs to the reputable game provider NetEnt. As the name suggests, the game is based on the Vampire theme. Blood Suckers has plenty in store for you. The game comes with 5 reels and 25 paylines. You also get a Free Spins feature with a 3x multiplier. But the most highlighting part of the slot is its RTP which stands at 98%.
- Money Cart 2: Money Cart 2 is all about getting to the business of making money. The maximum win you can take from this slot by Relax Gaming is 5000x. The slot comes in 5 reels and an RTP of 98%. The stakes start with 10p and can go all the way up to £200.
- Goldilocks: Fully titled as Goldilocks and the Wild Bears, the slot comes with an RTP of 97.84%. The game’s volatility stands at medium to high variance, and the maximum win you can take away from the game is 819x of your bet per spin. Quickspin has developed the game, and therefore you can play it on your mobile phone as well.
- Polar Paws: Quickspin has come up with its first-ever Christmas game with Polar Paws. Polar Paws is a 5-reel slot where the paylines go up to 25. The minimum bet you can make in the game is 25p, and the maximum goes up to £100. With 2 bonus rounds and an RTP of 96.84%, this slot is quite thrilling to play.
- Caribbean Anne: This one comes from Kalamba Games with an RTP of 97.83%. With 40 paylines, the game offers plenty of opportunities to win. The minimum bet starts with 0.5, while the maximum goes up to 100. Apart from this, you also get the jackpot feature in the game along with wilds, scatter symbols and a few bonus features.
- Zombie Queen: Another addition from Kalamba Games but this time with the horror theme. Zombie Queen has a decent RTP of 97.67% with medium to high variance. The maximum win you can take away from the game is 1930x. The game was released in 2019 and has fared pretty well in online casinos since then.
Land-Based vs Online: Which One Has Better RTP?
When it comes to having the best RTP, we have a clear winner here: online. The simple reason behind online slots having better RTP than land-based slots is the cost of maintenance. Maintaining online games is much lower as many expenses are cut down. Here, the operators have to create the game and put it on the website. Apart from this, there is no additional expense.
Therefore, due to the low maintenance of online games, their RTP value is much higher. According to a source, the RTP of land casino slots is around 87% or even lower, whereas, for an online slot, you can get around 95%.
Let me share some practices of new crypto casinos. The operator, or managers, can change the RTP of a specific slot on their site. Meaning that if I usually play Book of dead from Play’n Go with a theoretical RTP of 96%, some casinos can increase it (by having also lower margins) or decreased it (by having higher margins). LTCCasino for example, is one of the main casinos that offer higher RTPs compared to their competitors.
Correlation between volatility and Return to Player
Another feature of online slots is volatility. Many people have the misconception that RTP is somehow related to volatility, but this is not at all true. To understand this, let us first look into what volatility is.
Volatility refers to the level of risk in the game. The higher the volatility, the higher the risk level, but the chance of earning a considerable amount will be. To understand this, let us take the example of a high volatility slot and a low volatility slot.
If a slot has high volatility, it indicates that you will spend a long winless run. Naturally, players would avoid such a slot. But this is not at all the case. Playing at a highly volatile slot is that the payout is equally great once the right combination hits. The winning amount might even recover the previous losses you made. This is the reason why players love to play highly volatile slots. There is a high risk, but the reward is also high.
An example of High Volatility is Dead or Alive by NetEnt.
The risk is not as significant in a low as in a highly volatile slot. Hence, you can expect to get frequent wins from the slot. However, there is a catch to it. The wins from a low volatile slot are not that high, and you will often be playing for hours. So that is something you must keep in mind while playing a low volatility slot.
An example of Low Volatility is Starburstby NetEnt.
Take advantage of the bonuses offered with high paying games
To play high RTP slots, you must engage in one of the crypto gambling sites we suggest. There are many casinos, and thus the competition is tight. To lure the players, casinos employ various strategies, including featuring many high RTP slots. But to make the gambling house as a whole more appealing, the operators try to tempt the players with numerous casino bonuses.
One such prominent offer is the welcome bonus. It is a bonus reserved exclusively for the new player who first signs up on the website. In a deposit bonus, you have to deposit a minimum amount of money, and if it falls within the limit, the casino will offer you the exact amount. This offer is also known as a 100% matched deposit bonus.
Many gambling sites also offer free spins to the new players as part of their welcome bonus.
Browse Slots by Category
- Megaways Slots: were first introduced by Big Time Gaming, and they are still pioneering in creating games based on this mechanic. These give a unique dimension to the reels and the paylines. In typical Megaways slots, you will find 6 reels, where each reel can fit symbols anywhere from 2 to 7. So, this takes the total payline to 7x7x7x7x7x7 = 117,649 ways to win.
- Real Money Slots: Professional gamblers look for casinos where they can bet on slots with real money. In these slots, players can earn real money by placing a wager which at least corresponds to the minimum bet amount.
- Free Slots: These slots are played only for entertainment or for learning. In many real money slots, there is also the demo play option. These demo play options are also known as free slots. By learning whatever you can about the slot from the demo version, you can proceed to the main version.
- Exclusive Slots: There are slots that you will find in a particular casino and not elsewhere. This is because these slots belong to the category of exclusive slots.
- Jackpot Slots: The jackpot games come with the bumper prize. The winning amount in these slots is so high that they are referred to as jackpot slots. But given the winning number of these slots are so high, they are not easy to crack either.
- Mobile Slots: The best part about choosing mobile slots is that you can easily play them online on your mobile phone browser. They are compatible with your mobile phones, and most of them use HTML 5 technology. So, running them on your mobile phone will not be a problem.
RTP is one of the many contributing factors in a slot. While keeping an eye on it is essential, other factors should not be underestimated while researching for a quality slot. So before you pick an online slot to play for real money, check all its aspects, including the RTP. Also, check the following strategies you need to consider before playing any game.
CO-FOUNDER & CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST
We are born in a chaotic age, all looking for our own space. A space that exists beyond ideas of what’s right and what’s wrong. Space where we can express, and find ourselves. Fred Edwards is on his way to find the best expression possible of what are his passions. Enthusiast about blockchain, tech in general and a close-knit gambler. Contact me at info [@] cryptogamble [dot] tips