Who we are
Our website address is https://cryptogamble.tips.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Fred Edwards as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Reg. 2016/679 hereinafter ‘GDPR’, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations provided for therein.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing: in particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of obligations relating to legislative or contractual obligations:
- technical and functional access to the Site no data is kept after closing the browser;
- Advanced browsing purposes or personalized content management;
- Statistical purposes and analysis of navigation and users.
For the purposes of the aforementioned processing, the Data Controller may become aware of particular categories of personal data and in detail: Internet Browsing File Log, racial or ethnic origins. The processing of personal data for these particular categories is carried out in compliance with Article 9 of the GDPR.
Your personal data may also, subject to your consent, be used for the following purposes:
- Marketing and Advertising purposes.
The provision of data is optional for you with regard to the aforementioned purposes, and any refusal to treat it does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the congruity of the treatment itself.
Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- by electronic calculators with the use of software systems managed by third parties;
- by electronic calculators with the use of software systems managed or programmed directly;
temporary treatment in an anonymous form.
Each treatment is carried out in compliance with the procedures referred to in art. 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures provided.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This is how we can automatically recognize and approve any subsequent comments instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, change or delete their personal information at any time (except their username that they cannot change). Website administrators can also view and modify this information.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Your data will be communicated exclusively to competent subjects duly appointed for the performance of the services necessary for a correct management of the relationship, with the guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party.
Your data will only be processed by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, limited to the aforementioned purposes, in the following states:
EU countries (operating nation and hosting);
United States (where the servers are based).
Conservation Period. We inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purposes and minimization of data, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed for the execution and fulfilment of the contractual purposes;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the performance of the services provided;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory time limits prescribed by law.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Since each browser – and often different versions of the same browser – also differ significantly from each other if you prefer to act independently through your browser preferences, you can find detailed information on the procedure required in your browser guide. For an overview of the most common browsers’ action modes, visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt-out of receiving targeted ads, if you wish. This does not prevent the setting of cookies but stops the use and collection of some data by these companies.
For more information and the possibility of withdrawal, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
Owner: the Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is Fred Edwards; e-mail: Cryptogamble.firstname.lastname@example.org in the person of Fred Edwards.
You have the right to obtain from the holder the cancellation (right to be forgotten), the limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general can exercise all the rights provided by the art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the interested party
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, even with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfilment proves impossible o involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right;
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We may use your browser data, such us where the data are coming from (geographically) in order to improve our service and deliver a better experience for the users.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
The data collected on the PC is protected first of all by antivirus, a password for access and other security measures such as two-factor authentication. Moreover, in order not to waste the data or in the case of theft. The data is then uploaded to the google cloud drive where the data is very carefully protected.
This website is certified by: