Anonymous Casinos: enjoy the freedom of privacy in gambling
In a world where big companies sell our data, we need to look for solutions to reduce our number of details online, especially when giving away personal information.
Many online casinos in highly regulated markets are blocking all sorts of gambling activities online for bans or other reasons. The online world doesn’t have borders, and players look to enjoy their time, even if for a short period. Players just like you want to have a great hand at Blackjack, a spin on their favorite slot, or aim to the moon with the crash game.
Therefore, for coming on your way and matching your research. On this page, you will find the leading anonymous casinos, answer your questions and provide you with an exclusive casino sign up bonus to use right from the beginning of your journey.
Best anonymous casinos in May 2022
The following are the top anonymous bitcoin casinos that most gamblers have played at for the past years. Most of them come along with a casino bonus, either free spins or have unique bonus codes dedicated to users of CryptoGamble.
- 9+ Crypto accepted
- Big Tournaments
- Play Live Slots
- Transparent platform
- Juicy crypto sign-up bonus
- Receive rakeback in TFS
- Anonymous casino
- Only Cryptos
- Instant Transactions
- Provably fair games
- Amazing Bonuses
- Exclusive Shitcode
- 50 Free Spins with code
- Provably fair Games
- Great welcome bonus
- Dynamic and fast
- Excellent customer support
- 20+ crypto accepted
- Top-notch site performance
- Excellent User-Experience
- Mobile-First Approach
- Huge selection of games
- Awesome promotions
- 3500+ games
- 5+ crypto accepted
- Provably Fair jackpot
- Different and unique Crash Games
- No KYC requested
- Exclusive Bonuses with CryptoGamble
- New games every week
- Instant transactions
- integrated with 6 blockchains
- Provably fair games
- Impressive design
- platform performance
- 18 original games
- advanced sportsbook
- top 9 cryptos accepted
- Hugh library of casino games
- Exclusive welcom bonus
- Responsible gambling tools for users
- Massive welcome bonus
- Fast Transactions
- Wide game variety
- 3000+ casino games
- Great choice of bonuses
- 2 gaming licenses
- fast transactions (instant payments)
- Huge catalog of casino games
Main Bonuses offered in Anonymous Casinos
In this last section, we are going to gather all the main casinos that offer you a welcome bonus or an exclusive promotion. Get Free Spins, matched deposit bonus, or no deposit free spins.
|Ranking||Name||Bonus||Get your prize|
|1||Fairspin||100% match bonus on any deposit with promo code (CGTIPS)||Claim Bonus|
|2||FortuneJack||bonuses up to 6 BTC + 50 Free Spins||Claim Bonus|
|3||BC.Game||Up to 180% Bonus on your 1st deposit||Claim Bonus|
|4||RocketPot||100% up to 1 BTC + 10% cashback every day||Claim Bonus|
|5||TrustDice||Get Bonuses up to 3BTC + 50 Free Spins (use this code: FS202201211407)||Claim Bonus|
|6||BitDice||100% extra bonus up to 1 BTC + 100 Free Spins (no deposit)||Claim Bonus|
|7||WildCoins||130% up to 1.25 BTC + 150 free spins with promo code (CRYPTO130)||Claim Bonus|
Main Pros and Cons of anonymous gambling sites
This section needs to analyze the main key factors you will face, especially at the beginning of the anonymous ride.
- No Request of Personal Data whatsoever (NO KYC)
- No questions asked
- Accessibility from any country (almost)
- Private transactions (almost)
- Reasonable limits, you can withdraw a lot of money in once
- If you choose casinos yourself without doing your research, you can be scammed easily, and nobody will help you retrieve your funds.
- Unfortunately, Responsible gambling might not be the priority of some casinos.
- The casino can be involved in nefarious activities.
These four points listed above are straightforward to comprehend. The last two have an “almost,” why so? Because there are some countries where gambling is deemed illegal, and these countries are on the blacklist of many casinos, even if they don’t have a license, they shouldn’t be allowed to offer such service (to name a few Syria, Iran, North Korea, etc.). If casino business owners are caught, they can risk prison.
When it comes to “almost” private transactions, it is because the blockchain is public, and transactions can seem private because you don’t know the wallet’s owner, but if you start following each trade, you can trace the person.
Even though there are opposing sides to playing at anonymous casinos, the pros outweigh the cons. And if you are a great gambler who knows how to control yourself and play at the casinos we already tried, and we can advise you to join, then there is a low risk of nasty surprises.
How can you make sure you are picking up the right site?
The question of this paragraph can seem silly, but it isn’t. There are two options:
- first, you can try the casinos we already reviewed and trust our choice – the reason for this is because we have been online for more than two years and we actually played on the sites we recommend
- second, you can look for green and red flags and make your own considerations
Either way, here are the main factors you should look at before signing up for any crypto casinos available online.
- Reputation online, the best is to look after reviews and what other players have been experiencing (on this note, we have user reviews under each casino review)
- does the casino have a license? Sometimes it’s good that you see one, but don’t trust it… we have been part of casinos that scammed us even though they had a license
- the casinos offer several cryptocurrencies for transactions; count at least five as a minimum
- Find out if the casino has enough budget to pursue any bonus or to maintain the platform online and pay its players
- Make sure the casino is paying out winnings; how to know that? Either you read reviews, or you check the BitcoinTalk gambling thread
What are the cryptocurrencies to use in anonymous casinos?
Several cryptocurrency gambling sites offer Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Litecoin, and major ones. At first sight, they all are safe and secure for gambling, but some cryptocurrencies can have a better and enhanced privacy layer. We are talking about Monero (see all the monero gambling sites), Zcash, Firo, Dash, and Verge.
Some casinos integrated Dash, Zcash, and Monero, but currently, we haven’t seen privacy coins offered.
These mentioned cryptocurrencies have been designed for extra privacy, so people use them. Some countries and casinos don’t want to be associated with them as there is a high volume of not-so-nice transactions correlated (aka dark web activities). Still, you can use them in FortuneJack, BC.Game and many more.
What games can you find at these casinos?
The thing is that anonymous casinos are precisely the same thing as regular online casinos, with the difference of not asking for KYC, even though if they hold a casino license, they might ask. In crypto casinos, most of them are not asking for such personal information, and they offer a myriad of games.
The games that most casinos have are:
- Show Games with live dealer, that include Crazy Time, Live Monopoly, Dream Catcher and many more – click here to find all about live casino games
- Classic card games with live dealer, that include Live Blackjack, Live Roulette, Live Baccarat, etc.
- Slot machines that come from third-party game developers – find all about bitcoin slots
- provably fair games that include Crash, Dice, Plinko, Keno, Mines and more – click here to read about bitcoin games
CO-FOUNDER & CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST
We are born in a chaotic age, all looking for our own space. A space that exists beyond ideas of what’s right and what’s wrong. Space where we can express, and find ourselves. Fred Edwards is on his way to find the best expression possible of what are his passions. Enthusiast about blockchain, tech in general and a close-knit gambler. Contact me at info [@] cryptogamble [dot] tips